Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Muffin & her 'stuffed buddies' and chocolate chip cookies!

Last night, Muffin was unusually cuddly. I placed her on my chest, and she actually laid there for about 20 minutes or so, falling asleep on me every now and then. Well, she did end up pooping on me (I never learn), so obviously I threw my shirt in the wash and took a shower right afterward.

Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of her laying on me, but I decided to post this photo I took of her in between a bunch of stuffed animals that I took about a week ago. This is definitely my favorite photo of her. :-)

Where's Muffin?


I also baked a bunch of chocolate chip cookies for Thanksgiving today. They are based off the Original Toll House chocolate chip cookie recipe- in my opinion, it makes the best chocolate chip cookies! You can get the recipe off of the back of the packet of Toll House chocolate chips.

I even took a photo of them:


I can't eat too many, as we are saving them to bring to my relatives' house tomorrow, but they are very difficult to resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment