Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cute Video and Photos

Yesterday, I was feeling really bummed and depressed (or "impressed" as Patrick the starfish from the TV show, Spongebob, puts it... umm, never mind) before going to work, and then I spent a few minutes with my animals and felt considerably better. Of course, I still ended up having a crappy day (except for getting to leave a half hour early), but I realized how much comfort my furbabies bring to me. I don't know how I would be able to handle anything if I didn't have them, and they are pretty much what I live for. I am definitely grateful to have them.

Anyhow, I decided to post a cute video of Muffin resting with her front end in her bowl, fat hanging over, as I've mentioned she does in previous posts (ahh, it's SO cute)! And don't mind the mess all around her bowl- she does that by jumping and running all around her cage and I still needed to clean it. I posted a few pics of my cats as well, as they are also adorable. :)



Stray-Stray

                                                     
Miracle


Ceddie
      

No comments:

Post a Comment