Saturday, December 3, 2011

Guinea Pigs Pee A LOT.

I now feel comfortable putting Muffin on the bed with Stray and even with Miracle on the bed at the same time now.. I think she now knows that Muffin is also a pet, not a toy. Still, I supervise them closely when they're on the bed together. But there is NO way I could teach Cedric to ignore the Guinea Pig if he was on the bed with her. That cat is WHACKED.

However, I can only allow Muffin to stay within the parameters of the baby blanket that is specifically placed on the bed for her to crawl on, along with the bunch of towels placed under it, as if she pees it DOES leak through to the sheets on my bed.. even if she is on the blanket with a towel beneath it. But she often drinks over half a bottle of water a day, so I suppose it all has to go somewhere..

Anyhow, I also wanted to mention something else on here that is off-topic, but since I am an advocate for animal rights I felt it was important. If you haven't already heard, Congress is going to legalize the slaughtering of horses in the US. If you are also against the slaughtering of these beautiful creatures, you can sign the petition to ban horse slaughtering here. As of currently, a little over 13,100 signatures are still needed, and the deadline to sign is December 20- so don't wait to sign!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I wish I can join for the signatures but I'm from Toronto, Canada.
    Hope you will be able to get the 13100 signatures
    Good luck.
    http://cutestguineapig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete