Thursday, December 8, 2011

Muffin Was Making Weird Noises Last Night??

Last night, I noticed Muffin was making these strange noises that were deeper than her usual high-pitched whistling sounds. She then proceeded to make these gagging noises as if she was about to throw up, but I didn't see anything come out. Yet whenever anyone would go up to her cage, she would suddenly stop making the weird noises and would simply start whistling again and bite at the bars of her cage like she usually does. Today she doesn't seem to be making any noises and is drinking, eating, is active, etc. so I'm just assuming that she is fine and that there was simply something stuck in her throat or whatever...?

Anyhow, here is a video of Muffin that I took a few days ago, which I already posted on Youtube. Just her making her usual adorable little noises (the loud background voice is my sister). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment